Sunday 4 September 2016

CD Sunday –‘Shades of Autumn’



Good Morning.  We are certainly doing a bit of season hopping as we are going from 'Hot Hot Hot' (Summer?) to Autumn  with ‘Shades of Autumn’ -  our new theme chosen by Pauline.  This is Pauline’s first choice since joining the team and we hope you are all going to support her.

Before we talk more about that we must thank you for your entries into Jocelyn’s ‘Hot Hot  Hot’.  Jocelyn will be back with her choices in a couple of weeks – but now here is Margaret with her Top 3 choice for ‘Let’s Shape it Up’.


          1. D.J.Crafter (Debbs)
I really love this card,  the work that went into it,  the design and the shape, brilliant card I loved it the minute I saw it.




          2.  Laney (Laney’s Place)

I like this card, its bright colourful and an unusual shape,  the image is beautiful.



          3. Jane  (Onions and Paper)
I thought is was a nice shape and unusual,  something different and also thank you for the link you gave us all on how to make this new shape card.  Something different for Christmas rather than the usual shapes.
 

Well done Debbs. Please contact us with your details to claim your prize  and together with Laney and Jane grab the appropriate banner from the side bar.


    Now I wanted to find out exactly when Autumn begins so I Googled – of course.  Quite a bit later - with my head going round and round - as there are dates for Meteorological and dates for Astronomical etc., etc.,  – I decided I would go for the Meteorological date and settle for 1st September.  But I did find this that I thought you might like to see.




    Here now are the interpretations by the team of Pauline’s  challenge and there are some different ideas amongst them to
    inspire you.

















We are looking forward to seeing many different ‘Shades’ and please don’t forget there is a prize to be won.

Please link to your post and not to your Blog.    
Also, please, please, do not forget to use something from a CD somewhere, however small, in the making of your card or project and give the CD credit. Entries that do not include the use of a CD, although welcome to see, will not be considered for the prize on offer and the team may not visit to comment.

Carol

x


6 comments:

  1. Thank you Pauline for reminding me about this challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the top 3 pick - I'm going to keep experimenting with that card fold! One of my favourite themes this time - I'm having a hard time narrowing my choice of what to make down to just one card!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pauline for mentioning the challenge
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pauline for telling me about your challenge. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice pojects from DT. Love the beautiful litle Details.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. GReat project by the DT members.
    Jolanda xx

    ReplyDelete