Sunday 29 November 2015

CD Sunday - Colours of Autumn - chosen by Jocelyn



First of all thank you to all those who entered Wynn’s challenge choice of Sprinkling of Snowflakes.  So many beautiful creations to choose from is going to keep Wynn busy……..but secondly and before we move on to other things here is my Top 3 choice for ‘Something beginning with H’.
Thank you to all who entered.
After I had chosen Margaret’s card as my winner I couldn’t make up my mind between Pamela and Suzy - so I have declared a tie between them.
1st - Margaret
Such a nostalgic card so well thought out and presented. Brought back memories for me of a farming village in Oxfordshire where I lived many many years ago.

2nd and 3rd – Pamela and Suzy
Pamela
 
Suzy
I loved these two equally for the design aspect  and use of papers as well as the CD images.
Congratulations Margaret. Please get in touch with your details using the email address in the side bar so that I can forward on your prize.

Sadly this is the last appearance on the front page - as it were - for our fabulous Guest Designers Pauline and Meg.  We have loved having them as part of our team. Thank you both from all the Team. We know it won’t be the last time we will be seeing your creations on here as you both have always been such great supporters of our Blog.
Now here are the Team’s ideas on Jocelyn’s  ‘Colours of Autumn’ challenge starting as always -  but for for the last time -  with our Guest Designers


 We hope that you will join in with us and please link to your post and not to your Blog.  Please, please use something from a CD somewhere, however small, in the making of your card or project and give the CD credit.  Entries that do not include the use of a CD, although welcome to see, will not be considered for any prize on offer and the team will not visit to comment.
Now please dust off those  CD's,  have fun and join in with us. We will be back in two weeks with another challenge and Wynn will have chosen her own Top 3.

Carol
xx 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for inviting me to join you as Guest Designer for the past two months, I have really enjoyed making my cards and being part of the team.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a pleasure to have you as part of our team Pauline. I hope you got my email as I am with Talktalk and things are still a bit iffy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn - my favourite colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just added my link - I'm second instead of last! History in the making LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry I am so late, and I cant believe I am number three, hope my card meets to the theme,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for choosing me as Top 3! I am so chuffed as the entries were fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete