Sunday 5 October 2014

Christmas is Coming

Hello everyone, I hope you've been enjoying our lovely weather but it looks like autumn has now landed properly and it's turning that little bit chilly.  

Thanks you so much for your entries to our last challenge and I know it's not going to be an easy choice for Wendy but I'm sure she'll manage,  I'll let you know next time who she couldn't resist choosing.


Caz has chosen her favourites for our Happily Ever After challenge and here they are;

#1 Sue T
Beautiful creation combining CD material and stamping.


#5 Ellie Wee
A wonderfully romantic card combing CD material and dies.

#9 Pamela
A super cute, elegant card.
Sue you know what to do, get in touch and claim your prize and Caz will get it into the post to you very soon.

I just want to remind you all that you don't have to just make a card or even make the whole project from a cd, just use an element and the rest can be anything, stamping, digis, decoupage and you can make anything too.  We would love to see your projects such as wall art, boxes, atc's etc., as well as our mainstay of cards so please join in and get creative.
This week it's my turn to choose a theme and as we are now on the downward spiral towards Christmas I decided to be a bit selfish and combine the challenge with one of my projects, the team have done you proud this time so hopefully you'll like what we have done and I'll start with my project.
Jenny
Polkadoodles Festive Hollybobs
Carol
Docraft Papermania - At Christmas Time
Christine
Shawn Jenkins - Ooh La La
Wynn
"Winter Greetings"  is from Ooh La La Shawn Jenkins Collection. The middle bow is made from a piece of DP from Ooh La La Festive Funnies.
Jocelyn
A Winter Walk in the Countryside
by Creative Crafting World
Sue B
Crafters Companion - inspiration CD Barkley
Caz
Shawn Jenkins Collection CD from Oh La La Creations
Wendy
Debbi Moore - Glitter and Glitz Art Deco Christmas

So there you have our versions of Christmas is Coming and hopefully it will help kick start your imagination so you can join in with us.
Please link to your post and not your blog, I know we say this every week but we still have people who link to the blog which means we have to trawl through posts to find the entry at times.  Please, please use something from a CD somewhere in the making of your project and give the CD credit. We still get the odd entry that has not had a CD used in the making and although they are lovely to see they won't be considered for receiving any prizes on offer and the team will not visit to comment.We look forward to seeing you during the week and … please have fun, see you in two weeks!
Jenny x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards as always - and I've just added two CDs to my shopping list. This blog costs me a fortune!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't say how many times we can enter so I have entered more than once as I am trying to get lots of Christmas cards made. Please let me know if his is not allowed. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards as always ladies. Thanks for picking my card Caz.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real quicky card from me this time ladies - sorry!
    Thanks Caz for picking my card in the top 3 - hubby loved his anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete