Sunday 13 April 2014

Something Old - Something New

Hello Sunday people, hope you're well today and raring to go with yet another challenge from us at CD Sunday. 

You were a busy lot last week and Caz will have her work cut out to chose her favourite, but I'm sure she's up to the task and Carol will let you know next week who the lucky three are.

It was my turn to choose the top three for the sketch challenge and you did make it hard for me but after going backwards and forwards I just had to go with the ones that jumped out at me, so as you seemed to enjoy seeing the winners I have decided to put them on for you which will save you having to go back through the posts to find them.


 
1st is No 2 Ann




2nd is No 10 Crafty Mama Mia


3rd is No 5 Smilynsteph

Now onto this week and I know the first thing you will think of is weddings but that wasn't what we were thinking about when the choice was made, the idea is that you use something old that you've had for ages and something new, now that could be a bit of ribbon or a piece of card but I don't have to explain to you as I know you're all ahead of me! Oh and yes if you want to make a wedding card then that's fine too.

We have a bit of good news this week as we are back to a full compliment now that Christine has come back from her jaunts to sunnier climes. As it's Christine's first week back with us we'll start with her design.

Joanna Sheen- Eastern Treasures
Joanna Sheen - Cottage Gardens and Animal Antics
Ooh La La - boys to men
Crafters Companion - Angelica and Adam Collection
Crafters Companion - Love & Romance and Special Birthdays resource cd

Now you'll have to visit the teams blogs to find out which is the old and which is the new and to make it easy for you I've added the links to our names so do drop by and say hello.
 Please link to your post and not your blog, I know we say this every week but we still have people who link to the blog which means we have to trawl through posts to find the entry at times.  Please, please use something from a CD somewhere in the making of your project and give the CD credit. We still get the odd entry that has not had a CD used in the making and although they are lovely to see they won't be considered for receiving any prizes on offer and the team will not visit to comment.
We look forward to seeing you during the week and … please have fun.
Jenny xx

5 comments:

  1. Another great theme and thankfully I'll still be able to enter my half done card from last week. Love the DT samples.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo - thank you Jenny for choosing my card as one of your Top 3 :o)
    I loved your sketch ... think it's a "keeper"!
    Love the DT's cards and will have to put my thinking cap on for this week.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my card ... I loved the panel layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great dt cards and lovely top 3 last time. janex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another great challenge and lovely DT inspiration.
    I hope my 'new' item is OK, I copied Beryl!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete