Sunday 9 March 2014

Simply Red - chosen by Wendy



Good morning everyone.  I hope all are well.  Certainly ‘much more betterer’ than I am. There is a nasty bug doing the rounds so please be careful.
Thank you for your wonderful Easter Parade entries and Wynn will tell us her Top 3 choice in due course.

Thank you all as well for your great entries in my theme choice of 'Quotations'  and I have now chosen my Top 3.  A difficult choice but here it is:

1.  Jane Willis
2.  Jane Middleton
3.  Marina 

Please take the banners from the side bar if you haven’t already got one and Jane (W) please contact us with your details so that I can send out your little prize. I loved your quotation Jane.  It touched a chord here.

As I said above Wendy has chosen our theme for this week which is ‘Simply Red’.  Lots and lots of possibilities we think and colour themes always seem to be popular. Could it be the excuse to start early on the Christmas cards?  Sorry – just pretend I didn’t put that in writing.
Here are the cards from Team B for your inspiration.
                                                                        Wendy
My Craft Studio - Collectors Edition
  Jocelyn
Here Come the Girls CD 
by Creative Crafting World
Caz
Katy Sue -  Fabulous Shoes CD
   Carol
Deco Delights by Krafty Hands
                                                                      
 Please link to your post and not your blog, I know we say this every week but we still have people who link to the blog which means we have to trawl through posts to find the entry at times.  Please, please use something from a CD somewhere in the making of your project and give the CD credit. We still get the odd entry that has not had a CD used in the making and although they are lovely to see they won't be considered for receiving any prizes on offer and the team will not visit to comment.
We look forward to seeing you during the week and … please have fun.
Carol xx

6 comments:

  1. I'm seeing red! Great cards ladies as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration cards ladies & although my card is fairly simple - this did test me which is good. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking me in the top 3. Lovely DT cards for this challenge and I hope to play along. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking me as a winner again! A quick and easy card from me this week as I'm going away for a few days but wanted to join in before I go

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great selection of cards ladies. Sorry I've been missing a couple of weeks but managed to play along this week x

    ReplyDelete