Sunday 15 May 2016

CD Sunday - 'Something beginning with 'B' chosen by Wynn


 Birthday Prize winners


At long last you all sigh.  I can hear them from here.  We did bite off rather a lot doing a Birthday Challenge and a DT call.  The DT call is over and we will be announcing our newly increased team with the next challenge..... (you will have to wait a bit longer) so now we will get on with announcing the prize winners.
We all worked very hard - in fact we had an online conference and here are the results.  No particular order as we said we wouldn’t do 1st 2nd etc.,   Just a share out.

So would Shaz, Rainey, Meg, Lynn, Kanda, Debbs and Deloris please claim their prizes by contacting us with their details and addresses using the email address in the side bar.
Please don’t forget all of you to take the Winner’s banner as well.
Thank you to everyone who entered. We are just sorry that we hadn’t enough to give everyone a prize.
Please don’t forget also that we are still in the middle of a challenge so please carry on and read below.
Carol xx

 
Thank you for your support of my ‘Song from the Movies’ challenge choice and I will be back with my Top 3 next time.

As we haven’t a Top 3 to announce today we will get straight on with our new theme and here for your delectation are the ideas from the Design Team for 'Something beginning with 'B':
 
CD Ooh La La Paula Oakley Collection


Backing paper from Baby Love by Joanna Sheen
Ticket tags from Work & Play Collection 11 by Polkadoodles

CD Lemonade Fizz from Polka Doodles

The Best of La Pashe

We hope that you will join in with us, have fun, and don’t forget there is a prize to be won.  Please link to your post and not to your Blog.   Please, don’t forget to use something from a CD somewhere, however small, in the making of your card or project and give the CD credit. Entries that do not include the use of a CD, although welcome to see, will not be considered for the prize on offer and the team will not visit to comment.
Have fun
Carol xx


20 comments:

  1. I am still new to online crafting. What does CD mean? Is literally compact disc, like a music CD OE something else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen. Yes a CD is a craft Compact Disc that has designs, backing papers etc on it. You can also use a craft graphics programme that originally came to you on cd's to load to your computer
      like like My Craft Studio or Docraft or Serif. What doesn't qualify is a straight download of an image that didn't come from a CD in your possesion.
      We hope this helps and you will be able to enter our challenges.
      Carol
      xx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous inspiration and another great challenge theme xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DT creations as ever - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies Carol for not having typed my description on my entry correctly. I did use a CD and it came with the magazine I highlighted in my description. Obviously my fingers were not typing as fast as my brain was thinking!
      Once again my apologies!
      Helen x

      Delete
  4. Fabulous challenge loving all the inspiration,nice to see newbies going in Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another great challenge. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo, so happy to have won a prize in the Birthday Celebration challenge. Congrats to all the winners! Sent you a email with my mailing info. Hope you have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So chuffed to see my name as one of the Birthday winners. Congrats to the others too. I've sent you an email xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ladies. Yes we got your mails and a reply is winging it way.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to all the winners - I hope you enjoy your prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great challenge and fabulous DT inspiration.
    Congratulations to all of the Birthday Challenge winners.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great challenge, something to get our thinking caps on for,
    Congratulations to the birthday winners
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to all the winners. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! thanks for choosing me as one of your winners and for also waiting patiently for me to get here. I have been away for the last fortnight caring for my mum after her hip operation so I appreciate you waiting. Off to email now, thanks again.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well I didn't think I'd have time to make anything for this challenge, then realised that the wedding card I had just made fitted. Great samples as always ladies.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! What a lot of entries this week. I've even managed two!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cards ladies. I love the big fat bees on Sue's card. Waiting in anticipation to see who has joined your team. Lynn

    ReplyDelete