Sunday 3 May 2015

Curious cats - with Wynn



It seems quite a while since I posted here but I was only away for a week.  Thank you to Jenny for stepping in. 
Thank you for all the entries into Christine’s challenge choice of Layer it Up.  Christine will be back with her Top 3 choices in a couple of weeks
Before I go any further we would like thank everyone who has so far entered our special challenge for Wendy.  There is still a week to go so please continue with your entries. Here is the link – 
Purple Crazy

Here's a little bit of inspiration for you
Made using Winston CD from Polkadoodles

There were some great entries into Jenny’s ‘Clean and Simple’ Challenge and here are Jenny’s winning choices.
 1st. Meg

 
I love this card, very clean and simple but plenty going on which shows this type of card doesn't have to be boring.
2nd Marina
 
 Super style with this one, and plenty of wow for a young man.

  3rd Michelle
I like the addition of the punched holes and the shrink plastic telephone, just my kind of card.
 Meg,  please would you get in touch to claim your prize, email address in the side bar.

Here now we have the team’s ideas for Wynn’s ‘Curious Cats’
Joanne Sheen Artwork by Janet Kruskamp
Ivory Cats by Joanna Sheen
 Sue
Joanna Sheen's House mouse
 Carol
The Best of La Pashe


Jane Netley Mayhew from Joanna Sheen for the image and Walk on the Wild Side from Cupcake Crafting for the backing paper.



Image and Paw Prints Paper from
Furry Friends CD
Joanna Sheen
 I think you will agree that the team have found some very ‘Curious Cats’ and we look forward to visiting your Blogs to inspect your very own curious felines.
We hope that you will join in with us and please link to your post and not to your Blog.  We still have people linking to their Blog which means we have to search to find the entry.  Please, please use something from a CD somewhere, however small, in the making of your card or project and give the CD credit. Entries that do not include the use of a CD, although welcome to see, will not be considered for any prize on offer and the team will not visit to comment.
Please dust off those CD’s, have fun and join in with us.  Back in two weeks……
Carol xx





8 comments:

  1. Many thanks for choosing my card in your top 3, I really appreciate all the lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since I've visited blogland and I have really missed entering CD Sunday challenges. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge this week, I approve!!! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely challenge - look out for at least two entries from me, I can't resist a cute kitty! Love all the DT work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for choosing my card for the CAS challenge, thrilled to bits! Another lovely challenge, great DT cards as always. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards as always ladies, I had trouble making my mind up which image to use for this challenge.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge, sorry I have left to the last minute so I hope my card will be ok.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete