Sunday 13 July 2014

Kind and Caring Thoughts - Christine

Good morning all, another two weeks have flown past and we're here with another challenge, this week it's Christine's turn and her choice is Kind and Caring Thoughts.

Thanks for your entries for Carol's choice of Round Again (recycled), there were some very good ideas so they have been stored up for future and I'll be back with Carol's choice of top three next time.

My choice for the top three for the Dies challenge is as follows,
1st Jules


Lots going on in this card and I love those die cuts.
2nd Linby no 10
Fab card with lots of interest.
3rd Maragret no 12
Very pretty card with perfectly placed dies.
Jules get in touch and a little something will be winging it's way to you in the next week.

Now onto this week and hopefully our teams ideas will be a springboard for you and we'll see lots of wonderful designs, we'll start with Christine as this is her choice.

Christine
If Flowers Could Talk CD - Joanna Sheen
Wynn
Debbi Moore Shabby Chic Vintage Rose
Jocelyn
If Flowers Could Talk CD by Joanna Sheen
Paintings by Jayne Netley Mayhew
Poerty by Patience Strong
Sue B

MCS Simply sentiments
Caz
Flowers in Bloom 2 by Card Creations Plus
Wendy
My Craft Studio
Jenny
Patience Strong - Joanna Sheen
Carol
Joanna Sheen - The Gruffies & Happy Hoppers


Please link to your post and not your blog, I know we say this every week but we still have people who link to the blog which means we have to trawl through posts to find the entry at times.  Please, please use something from a CD somewhere in the making of your project and give the CD credit. We still get the odd entry that has not had a CD used in the making and although they are lovely to see they won't be considered for receiving any prizes on offer and the team will not visit to comment.We look forward to seeing you during the week and … please have fun, see you in two weeks!
Jenny x

We have an email entry from Pamela this week, using  DoCrafts Digital Designer - Papermania Capsule Collection.


8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely challenge theme and beautiful DT inspiration.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card as 2nd place.
    Linby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and a lovely challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge and beautiful DT cards as always. I am liking the fortnightly challenge, even then I am cutting it thinly! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My apologises for this late entry but my mother died this week. I made the card at the weekend but since then life has not gone to plan.
    Hope I am in time
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've given up trying to get Blogger to upload the picture of my card so I've sent an email instead!

    ReplyDelete